photo Untitled-1_zps4fsufbqg.png  photo contact_zpscythatjq.png  photo archivve_zpsa4mz3enm.png  photo faq_zps194d49du.png

Thursday 22 October 2015

November Minimalist Calendar: Free!

Oh my gosh I am so excited about this post! Yayyyyy!
I am creating some FREE printables to help you all stay organised. I will be posting them over time, not all at once, and today I am posting a minimalist calendar for November.




So much room to be creative and decorate, style and colour. You can add in important dates, schedules... anything you want!
I have been inspired by similar ideas but I did create this. You can save the image, print it and use it to your satisfaction! If you liked this idea and want me to continue, or you're having any issues, please comment or send me an email. It makes my day hearing from you all!
Enjoy! xx -T

PS: If you have any requests or suggestions, let me know x

1 comment:

thanks for leaving me a message! I'll get back to you as soon as possible xx